Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hello Kitty Secret Garden Cafe


Hello fellow kitty lovers! I'm here to introduce you to another cafe that is Hello Kitty themed. I hope you enjoy it!

I'll be sharing a little bit about the Hello Kitty Secret Garden Cafe in Hong Kong, China. The above picture is of the outside of the cafe. It has really Earthy/neutral tones and of course Hello Kitty decor~
I came across this cafe while searching for pictures/links for the last cafe post I did.
Here is a little picture of the inside of the cafe. It really does remind me of a garden. I love the rock wall with the plants hanging down from it. The inside kept the Earthly and neutral tones of the outside. This is really what I picture when I think of a cafe. Really elegant and calm looking~


Here are some images of the food that is sold there~

These little desserts are way too cute to eat. They look kind of like a cupcake or a mini cake. The frosting work is really beautiful. The black one is my favorite. It looks like a rose to me!





As always with Hello Kitty cafes, they have cute coffee art of Hello Kitty's face. The food also looks really good! I've never actually tried a burger with an egg on it.



They seem to have a variety of foods. Burgers, soups, desserts, and drinks~

I really like how the food is still pretty toned down when it comes to color. I mean, the vibrancy is amazing, but there's not much bright pink or yellow like most Hello Kitty cafes I've researched.




Most of the reviews that I read were positive. People seemed to enjoy the place. I couldn't find any mentions of prices of things though~ I would love to visit this cafe someday. It looks so relaxing inside~ If you've been to this cafe, how was it? Would you recommend it? Let me know~ I hope you enjoyed my introduction to this cafe!





Credits: 1 | 2 | 3

No comments:

Post a Comment