Monday, May 11, 2015

Hello Kitty Collection ★ Episode 2


Hello everyone~ I'm here to share a bit more of my Hello Kitty collection with you! Hopefully you enjoy it~
If you follow me on other social media, you've probably seen this before~
It is this cute little dresser! It's not very big. Just about a foot probably. It has three little drawers~ I really like using this for my smaller things. I put my bobby pins, earrings, and coupons in it. Coupons...I know weird right? But that's where I keep them for the time being~ I really liked this for putting my bobby pins in. Before I just kept them in my little elastic hair tie container since I didn't have a better place for them. So every time I wanted a bobby pin, I would get a hair tie or two with it. ●︿●

I'm not sure how much this cost since it was a gift from my mother-in-law~ It is really adorable though! I would definitely recommend it for a Hello Kitty lover looking for storage for smaller items. It would be nice for a little girl who has those cute little nail polishes and makeup. You know, the ones that are always sparkly? Or for her little clip on earrings! 

This will be the only item in this post~ I'll continue to share my small Hello Kitty collection with you guys so stay tuned for more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment