Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hello Kitty Kitchen Series ☕ Episode 3

Hello everyone~ I'm back with another addition for my Hello Kitty kitchen series! Like the previous posts, I'll be sharing a couple pictures of Hello Kitty themed kitchen items for you all~ So onto the items!

 
The first is this adorable pancake maker~ It's pink with three little Hello Kitty faces for the pancake batter. When you close it, the words Hello Kitty will be cooked onto the other side! 
I found this particular model on Amazon for about $35. I didn't look anywhere else or for any other colors~ I think this would be fun to use and have Hello Kitty pancakes once in awhile. I feel like it would lose its cuteness and such if you used it every time you made pancakes. Unless you only have pancakes once a month or something.





This is the next item I'll be sharing today~ It's a pink cupcake maker! I've never actually seen cupcake makers before Hello Kitty themed or not. I found this one on Amazon for about $26. I would love to have this, especially if I was going to make Hello Kitty cupcakes. Having the face cooked onto the top of the cupcake would help with decorating with frosting~ I really like how there's different sizing for the cupcakes as well. If you can see, there's normal sized cupcakes and then two smaller ones. The smaller ones would be so useful if you were doing a Hello Kitty party for kids so they don't get as much sugar at once!

These are the two items for this post~ I hope you liked them! I would really like to purchase these in the future. They're just too cute! If you have either of these, let me know your experience with them! Do they work well? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment