Sunday, March 15, 2015

Small celebration (^▽^)

Hello everyone~

My Hello Kitty Tumblr blog has recently hit 100 followers! I started that blog in January and I honestly didn't think I would hit 100 followers so soon. It means a lot to have 100 people want to follow me and see what I post. Makes me happy
just knowing at least one person liked or reblogged something I posted. Even if they follow and don't like/reblog anything, it still makes me happy. Thanks to everyone that does all that! ❤❤

If you'd like to check out my Tumblr, or any other social media I wander around on, you can check these links. You can send me messages on any of these if you'd like~ My ask boxes and submit boxes are always open on both Tumblr blogs.

This is my personal Tumblr. I post fashion, food, pastel things, kawaii things, and animals.
This is my Hello Kitty blog. It's strictly Hello Kitty.
My Pinterest~ I pin Hello Kitty, kpop, and other South Korean stuff.
Twitter. Although I just use it to follow people. >_>
Instagram. I don't post much cause I don't like taking pictures of myself and my life is pretty boring ╥﹏╥
We❤it. I post a lot of different stuff on here. Hello Kitty, pastel, animals, fashion, food, and lots more~

   Again...thank you to everyone who acknowledges the things I post~ ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment