Saturday, March 14, 2015

A little introduction~

Hello~

First of all, thanks for taking the time to actually read this (^▽^)This is my first attempt at a blog like this. Decided to branch out from being just a Tumblr blogger. 


A little about me and what this blog will be~
   I'm really just your average Hello Kitty lover. I like posting pictures of Hello Kitty and finding Hello Kitty items for sale (even though I'm too poor to buy anything ╥﹏╥). If you're not into Hello Kitty, I question why you're still reading this, but to each their own!

If you're so interested, (probably not though) you can check out my Tumblr. It's a side blog dedicated to Hello Kitty. I post everyday thanks to queues. Without them I would be sooooooo inactive. There's links to other social media sites I wander aimlessly around on my Tumblr as well. 

Thanks for reading this ❤❤ Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment