Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hello Kitty House
Bangkok, Thailand

     Hello everyone~ I love finding all the different cafes around the world dedicated to Hello Kitty. The first one I'll be posting about is the Hello Kitty House in Bangkok! 





 I first found out about this cafe thanks to this Pinterest image I stumbled upon. I loved how the chairs looked. Pastel pink with a little pastel bow in the corner. They were so cute! Although that table looks way too small for four people ^▽^



     This is an image of the menu I found~ They have different kinds of drinks. Smoothies, hot tea, coffee, and milk~ There's also some smaller meals like salads and sandwiches.The menu looks neat and adorable as well~ I like the little picture at the bottom.








      These are just some food images. They look so yummy! I'm guessing these are smoothies? That's what they look like. So colorful~

     These little cakes look so cute and neat! I love the presentation of them and the 
 layers look so nice. The little bows and Hello Kitty pictures are adorable too~
 


     Though I've never been outside the country, I would like to visit all these Hello Kitty cafes around the world! I think it would be so much fun for a Hello Kitty lover~ I did find a site for this cafe. Not sure if it's the official site, but it's what I found~ You can check that out here.

     Have you ever been to a Hello Kitty cafe? Was it good or just alright? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment