Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hello Kitty Kitchen Series ☕ Episode 1

Hello fellow kitty lovers! This will start my Hello Kitty themed kitchen page where I share pictures of kitchen items. Some will have a link to where it's sold and some will simply be pictures. So onto the first item!





This is a picture of an adorable  cutting board I found on Pinterest. It was just a picture so I'm not sure if it's actually sold anywhere. I think it would be so cute to have a set of these in different sizes just hanging out in the kitchen~ ^▽^

This is a kitchen aide mixer with a Hello Kitty decal. The pastel pink mixer is just cute on its own. Adding the hello kitty decal with a matching bow is just like the icing on the cake for me! It's so cute and girly ^▽^ I love it~ You can customize it however you want too. A red mixer with the decal would look just as cute!




That's it for my first kitchen post. I hope you guys enjoy this little series I'm doing. I'll probably only put 2-3 pictures per post. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment