Friday, April 17, 2015

Little Update


Hello fellow kitty lovers~ I just thought I would give everyone a little update of things. I know I don't post very often on this blog, especially compared to my other blog. I have my reasons!
One big reason is that Hello Kitty is one of my lesser interests now. I'm not as crazy about Hello Kitty as I used to be. It really only changed in the past year. I started to really find myself and get comfortable showing and being proud of the things I liked. So there's just other interests of mine that mean more to me right now than Hello Kitty. Let's be honest, there's enough Hello Kitty fanatics out there!
Another reason I don't post much is because I just simply don't have that much to post about. I don't want to post a few things every week and then have nothing to post about after like a month. I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not, but I don't even own that much Hello Kitty stuff. For my kitchen series and cafe series, there's only so much I can do with those as well. It's more work than my Hello Kitty tumblr. I can just get pictures and post them without writing anything. With blog posts, I want them to be informative and things like that.

I'm still going to be posting of course. But where I'm at in my life right now, being super active as another Hello Kitty fanatic just isn't something I want to do. So sorry if you were expecting more activity! I was really passionate about this blog when I first started it, but things change~

If you're interested in my other sites, check out the stalk panda page~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment