Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hello Kitty Kitchen Series ☕ Episode 2


Good afternoon everyone~ Today I'll be continuing my Hello Kitty kitchen series. Hopefully you like these Hello Kitty themed kitchen items!


 

The first item I'll be talking about is this cute little colander. It was just a picture so I don't have a price for it~ I think it's really cute though! The pastel pink is right up my alley. Hopefully if it's still sold, it comes in different colors for those of you who don't like pink all that much~ It's a really nice size too! Am I the only one who judges colanders based on size?








The next adorable item is this peeler~ 
It matches the pink colander even! This particular one is about $5 on Amazon. I didn't check if it came in different colors~ My bad >.< But~ I'm sure there's a different colored Hello Kitty peeler out there somewhere!
Of course~ I love the pink that this comes in. It's just a basic peeler for fruit or veggies~ The handle might even be a bottle opener~





Those are the two items I'll be showing in this edition of Hello Kitty Kitchen! I hope you like them ^▽^ If anyone has any neat kitchen items they would like featured in this series, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment